1: A few things you will never forget in 2010.
- Being accepted into the Design program, too many hospital visits, a lot of coming out, and the Spring Break road trip.
- Heading into a third year :)
3: The best day.
- March 22: Going back to Disneyland for the first time in over a decade. GAHHHH the fireworks.. the music.. the parades.. the rides.. the food?! It really is the happiest place on earth. I’m determined to find a way to live there. To my SoCal followers, you guys are so damn lucky!
4: The worst day.
- February 19: Getting that phone call about my aunt’s cancer.
5: The most memorable moment.
- Paying for the cheapest seats and getting bumped up to the 1st row of The Beatle’s LOVE show at the Mirage in Vegas.
6. Your best friend(s)
- Angela Pak, forever my soul mate.
7: Your birthday.
- September 28. Ran around stressed all day about KhSA’s 1st meeting and came home to a totally unexpected party where I had 20 paper airplanes thrown at me. It might’ve also been the first time I’ve been inebriated in college.
8: The funnest getaway.
- Spending the entire day in Coronado. I think all the fun we had on the beach made us forget we spent $40 on a burger.
9: The end of last school year/the beginning of this one.
- I couldn’t wait to get out of Bellingham and back to civilization in Seattle for the summer. Started this year with the KhSA fam, and found staying in Bellingham tolerable. One might even go as far as to say enjoyable.
10: New Year resolutions.
- Attend church weekly
- Raise that GPA
- Make a good enough portfolio to be placed in my senior sequence
- Save enough money for Greece this summer.